What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

GregH

Watched the movie Anthropoid the other night.

About the Czech resistance in WW2 and their mission to assassinate Reinhard Heydrich (German 3rd in command)
Mostly watched it because it had Cillian Murphy (who killed it in Peaky Blinders)
Decent WW2 flick if you're into those. Hacksaw Ridge was far superior, but this one is worth a watch if you have a spare couple of hours to burn.

sswilson

Staff member
Caught a few minutes of the original little shop of horrors the other night. I didn't realise that the contemporary version was a remake, and while the more recent one is freakish enough... the first one felt like it was a whole new level of twilight zone...... ;)

enaberif

Caught a few minutes of the original little shop of horrors the other night. I didn't realise that the contemporary version was a remake, and while the more recent one is freakish enough... the first one felt like it was a whole new level of twilight zone...... ;)

Uh .. I'm confused. The only version I know is the 1986 version?