What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

FreeKnight

Watched Eternals last night I think that they should have put it as a mini-series because there seemed to be too much-missing information it to me is like they did 4+ hours of filming then realized that they needed to edit some but by doing so they cut out parts of the story which to me might have made this a good story. I did like the general idea of it even though it was small I liked Thena ( Angelinas part)
I wonder if they went the movie route instead of a show due to the the flop that was the Inhumans show? From what I remember it was a disaster critically and viewership wise and maybe they hoped a film and fairly well known cast would help.

Lysrin

Just watched The Eternals here. Wife and daughter really didn't like it (daughter is a big current MCU fan). I didn't hate it but don't think it ranks very highly on my list either.

Last night we watched The Book of Boba Fett chapter 3. Still not liking it. I'm trying, but it isn't doing it for me.

Shadowmeph

shows like the new star wars I like to wait for a while then grab all the eps watch them in a row because sometimes the story takes a while to find its footing, this is what happened with the Eternals they rushed it they should have made it into a mini-series . the expanse to me isn't really that good but it holds my attention... just. if that would have been a movie I would have been more disappointed

Entz

Last night we watched The Book of Boba Fett chapter 3. Still not liking it. I'm trying, but it isn't doing it for me.
Same I do hope it picks up. Such a waste of Ming-Na Wen talents, she just kind of stands there all the time …

Tusken raider parts have been the most interesting part and that’s not saying much.

E: Tusken not can lol

Last edited:

Entz

Finished off The Expanse. Shame it isn't going to continue. Guess I may need to read the rest of the books.
yeah, I do hope something new comes out sooner than later.

It was odd they spent so much time at the start of each episode bringoing the Strange Dogs novella to screen and introducing/Duarte. Especially in a episode constrained season. Maybe a spin-off is already in the works we don’t know of :unsure:

Latest posts

Twitter