What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

GregH

Started watching The Punisher. Netflix series based off the comic books starring whatshisface who played Shane on The Walking Dead. Only 2 episodes in, but not bad so far.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Anyone else watching The Gifted? This may sound odd, but to me it's amongst the best live-action X-Men universe shows/movies I've ever seen. But then again... Maybe I'm just hoping too hard. I mean, this show - if it keeps growing and adding recognizable mutants - has the potential to go into things like the mutant registration arc, or perhaps even the astroid M storyline. The pacing isn't perfect, but I think if they can start adding real X-Men characters over the course of a few seasons, it could build to become something truly epic. The casting has been pretty much perfect thus far, so give us new actors (of the same quality has the others) playing the real X-Men and I'll be squealing with joy.

Pardon the run-on sentences and such... Haha

Arinoth

Staff member
The strain season 3 and soon season 4

I think Season 3 is sort of weak but Season 4 was pretty good.

On the last episode of the Punisher, enjoying it. I've been noticed a lot of obscure references to some of his older material, :thumb:

GregH

New season of Vikings which just started. Also planning on watching that one about the Knights Templar which will be on directly after it starting next Wed.

Latest posts