What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Shadowmeph

just finished GRIMM I probably will start next with SuperNatural for a few reasons one it has some funny parts and two pretty much all of it was filmed very close to where I live .

Mr. Friendly

watching s3 of Love, Death + Robots and gotta say ep 4 is epic and unless someting in the next 5 changes my opinion, is the best of everything previous, LoLoL!!!

FreeKnight

watching s3 of Love, Death + Robots and gotta say ep 4 is epic and unless someting in the next 5 changes my opinion, is the best of everything previous, LoLoL!!!
Love, Death and Robots is one of the few Netflix shows I look forward to. Now that I've watched S3, it's probably time to cancel Netflix again for a while. With no Witcher season anytime soon, Altered Carbon cancelled and only a handful of good documentaries every so often I find I get Netflix for 2-3 months, cancel for 3-4, then resub.

Shadowmeph

Finally got around to watching Moon Knight, it was different.
I probably will watch ep 2 and maybe finish Picard. I have been watching Strange New Worlds

Last edited:

Mr. Friendly

Love, Death and Robots is one of the few Netflix shows I look forward to. Now that I've watched S3, it's probably time to cancel Netflix again for a while. With no Witcher season anytime soon, Altered Carbon cancelled and only a handful of good documentaries every so often I find I get Netflix for 2-3 months, cancel for 3-4, then resub.
yeh, Netflix isn't doing well in 2022...got too big for their britches and done did some stupid stuff. I think Q1 or Q2 is their first record of decline.

ipaine

Everyone talking about Star Trek has me wanting season 3 of Lower Decks to hurry up.

I know it is animated (which I am a fan of) but the draw is how it is a Star Trek that doesn't take itself too serious. Plus I love all the comments about things have happened in past series.