What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Shadowmeph

Yeah- like so much about Duke Nukem, for it to make sense it would have to have been 20+ years ago. But so much of Duke's dialogue was lifted from Ash.
was it really I think evil Dead he never talked like that but the newer movies ash did

Lysrin

Night Sky on Prime. Really enjoyed it.
Cool. Never heard of it. JK Simmons I like. Added to the watchlist.

Finally working my way through the final season of "The Last Kingdom". Wasn't sure I was going to like this season after the first few episodes but it's grown on me by about half way through.

Lysrin

The weekend saw us watching:
- Jurassic World Dominion in theatre (great for a big theatre sound movie - fun movie)
- Dr. Strange and the Multiverse of Madness (it was okay; not my favourite)
- Finished the Obi-Wan Kenobi series (very pleased; liked it a lot)
- and an older western called Open Range with Kevin Costner and Robert Duvall (love that one)

And we did still have time to go out and do some other things. Amazing how many really important things you can do if you push all pesky responsibilities aside! ;)

Lysrin

Finished The Last Kingdom and I was very pleased with how it resolved.

I haven't read the books. Question for someone who has read the books, without spoilers for anyone reading this, how true is the series to the books?

Might get out to see Top Gun: Maverick this weekend. Being a minor fighter jet buff, I'm sure I will enjoy it and find it annoying all at the same time. I think it's best to approach like a jet action arcade game and not like a jet simulator :)

Latest posts

Twitter