What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

MARSTG

Anyone also watching Vikings? I was skeptical of this show at first, but it's so good! Just watched the season finale.
I downloaded all 4 seasons but haven't started yet. Downloaded Orphan Black as well.

GregH

Watched the first episode with the GF, looking good so far!

Anyone also watching Vikings? I was skeptical of this show at first, but it's so good! Just watched the season finale.

Vikings is my favourite show on TV.
If you're enjoying it, be sure to check out The Last Kingdom. I think it might be on netflix, but if not you can watch the first season if you have an android box. Season two is coming out at some point this year I believe.

It's based off the Bernard Cornwell books, and the story starts right about the same time period as Vikings is at now, though it's told from the English side, with the central character being Uhtred, a pagan warrior who was born in Northumbria, was raised by the Vikings, but ends up being Alfred's main warlord.

His rise to fame really takes off when he fights against none other than Ubba Lothbrok, Ragnar's son.

Inik

Folding Team
Actually, I started it, but I don't remember if I actually finished the first season haha. I'll check

Eldonko

Agreed, love both shows.

I just finished watching Black Mirror. Its like a modern day Twilight Zone. It is a little dark but very clever and original.
Vikings is my favourite show on TV.
If you're enjoying it, be sure to check out The Last Kingdom. I think it might be on netflix, but if not you can watch the first season if you have an android box. Season two is coming out at some point this year I believe.

Hewfil1

Just watched Wayne's World, now watching Paper Towns and The Fault In Our Stars. Yeah, I'm a softy.

MARSTG

Why can't I find any more NCIS LA season 8 shows after episode 14? They haven't been broadcasted at all?

Hewfil1

Now watching Attack on Titan, judge me all you want, but it's a good anime for people not really far into the whole anime scene yet.

Latest posts

Twitter