What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Mr. Friendly

Blue Planet.

it's crazy...they've had submersibles capable of going to the bottom of the oceans floor (not the trenches) since about '79 and in the 40 years they've been exploring the ocean's depth they've only looked at about 1% of the ocean and every time they go down, discover a new species.

it's also nifty that they've discovered forms of life that are not photo-sensitive. some live on toxic gasses from cianide and others from methane.

IT IS SO COOL!!! B)

Last edited:

LionRed

I can't seem to find any mention of these shows....so I thought I would list them.
Cuckoo (UK)
The Rain (Danish)
Harrow (Aussie) - awesome show!
McMafia (British)
El Chapo
Doctor Doctor (Aussie)
Ballers
Broadchurch (British)
American Playboy: The Hugh Hefner Story

Arinoth

Staff member
I'd have to say this past season of Orange is the New Black may have been the weakest of the series, hopefully next season they go back to the way they've been doing them.

MARSTG

I'd have to say this past season of Orange is the New Black may have been the weakest of the series, hopefully next season they go back to the way they've been doing them.

More adult content? Laura Prepon under the stage lights?

GregH

Re-watching S3 of Better Call Saul to remind myself what went on ahead of the S4 start next week. LOVE that show.