What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

GregH

jumping around between Stargate I really like the O'Neill character especially in season for when stuck in time loop. also finally got around to watching the latest season of Vikings had to restart the season a few times because with out Ragnar and with Floki off to I think its Iceland it was hard to watch but I finally am able to get past them not there I like Floki he keeps me going.

<3 Floki. I think I mentioned it earlier in this thread, but if you enjoy Vikings you'll probably also enjoy The Last Kingdom.
Set in the same era, just told from the English perspective. There's some character overlap too (Ubba Lothbrok and Alfred being a couple of them)

Shadowmeph

something occurred to me or reminded me , I have been binge watching Stargate SG1 I am in the 5th season what I realized is that I am pretty surer they got the Idea of the Gou'ald from a movie 1980s called the hidden which was about a parasite Alien that uses humans as hosts and robs banks in LA steals Ferrari s and other type cars races around https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/hidden/ when I first started watching Stargate whe nit first came out I knew that there was something familiar about the Gou'ald it only took me around 20 years what that was

Prickly007

MUCH prefer British comedy to North American.

Same here (for the most part), but the Brits also air a lot of utter shite that makes you wonder how/why the show was greenlighted. Of course, when the number of episodes in a season can (often) be counted on one hand, maybe they're more willing to take risks.

Watched the first episode of Amazon's Jack Ryan tonight....

Inik

Folding Team
I just finished watching Halt and catch fire. AMC TV show available on Netflix. I really enjoyed it, the last season was great!

enaberif

I just finished watching Halt and catch fire. AMC TV show available on Netflix. I really enjoyed it, the last season was great!

A great series that flew heavily under the radar of most people. Sad to have it no longer with us.

Will be sad when Silicon Valley is done too.

GregH

Still enjoying Better Call Saul.

Also checked out an episode of that Shakespeare comedy. Meh, wasn't really a fan.

enaberif

Final Space .. Great little show and can't wait for other seasons
Castle Rock .. Weird show but good in typical Stephen King fashion
Iron Fist Season 2 .. So far better than the first the actor is still blah
Sinner .. S1 was a pretty typical story line. S2 has been better

Inik

Folding Team
A great series that flew heavily under the radar of most people. Sad to have it no longer with us.

Will be sad when Silicon Valley is done too.

Yeah, I watched after you mentioned it here. Great suggestion. I'll try to follow the actors, Lee Pace was amazing.

enaberif

Yeah, I watched after you mentioned it here. Great suggestion. I'll try to follow the actors, Lee Pace was amazing.

Lee Pace, Scoot McNairy, and Mackenzie Davis are all good and have had many other roles in other shows but usually fly under the radar.

Latest posts