What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Prickly007

Watched the opening episode of The First (portrayal of Mars bound astronauts)... my god, was it tedious! Currently working my way through Star Wars Rebels.

Lysrin

Watched the opening episode of The First (portrayal of Mars bound astronauts)... my god, was it tedious! Currently working my way through Star Wars Rebels.
Watched Rebels up until season 4. Need to pick up season 4 on Bluray. We really liked Rebels so far.

Arinoth

Staff member
For some reason we've decided to watch Start Trek: Enterprise series (the 2000s one).

Shadowmeph

that is what I have been doing I started out with farscape then went through Stargate now I am watching stargate Atlantis then probably universe then star trek enterprise I never really cared for the star trek next gen because I didnt like PIKERD or Ryker I like Data and also Q maybe a few others I always found it funny when peole talked about who would win between Pikerd and Kirk. of course in space Pikerd would win because his ship is more advanced but face to face people didnt like me saying that Kirk would have Pikerd over his knee spanking him

enaberif

New Amsterdam - Not sure what I think, but the first episode was good.

Big Bang for its last season
Young Sheldon - Second season

Lysrin

For some reason we've decided to watch Start Trek: Enterprise series (the 2000s one).
That wasn't actually a bad show IMO, Scott Bakula aside (sorry... :biggrin:) but it got hammered because it violated the timeline in various ways IIRC.

Shadowmeph

That wasn't actually a bad show IMO, Scott Bakula aside (sorry... :biggrin:) but it got hammered because it violated the timeline in various ways IIRC.
I am not sure how it could have violated the time line since it was supposed to be the first earth ship ? then factor in the xindi and the timeline interference

Latest posts

Twitter