What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Watched about 5 episodes of Jack Ryan from Amazon Prime on plane rides during my holiday. It's worth watching I think, I'll be watching the rest once I recover from my jet lag.

enaberif

Watched about 5 episodes of Jack Ryan from Amazon Prime on plane rides during my holiday. It's worth watching I think, I'll be watching the rest once I recover from my jet lag.

Its not a OMG gotta watch type show, but it does get pretty good and definitely worth a watch.

Shadowmeph

ugg toopk me a while to figure out how in SG1 the ori were beaten because in the sg1 series it didnt show then I remembered that on a different drive they made a StarGate SG1 movie which tells the tail of what happened not sure why they wouldn't just have added a two part ending to the series instead of a movie .

Lysrin

Is Jon Favreau playing the lead in that or just involved in making it? Not to be too judgmental, and I like him as an actor, but I am having a little trouble seeing him as a Mandalorian, decked out in the armour... Maybe I'd be pleasantly surprised?

OK, now I am interested indeed! Favreau is writing and executive producing, and there is a first set shot at around 34 sec in the video. Dave Filoni directing the first episode.

https://youtu.be/kStsZpG3Sgg

Tomal

Today I watched venom. Although there was many bad reviews but I like this movie.

Shadowmeph

Finally finished all of the Stargate series I had forgot that it wasn't Rush who stays awake in the series ender of SGU

Arinoth

Staff member
Main the High Castle Season 3 and just recently finished Big Mouth Season 2.

Shadowmeph

now I have to see what other old Series I have space syfi maybe Enterprise

lowfat

Staff member
now I have to see what other old Series I have space syfi maybe Enterprise

Have you watched Babylon 5?

Recently I watched Jack Ryan, watched new season of Atypical (which was rather good), finished watching The Good Place, started and almost finished Ozark. Started S3 of Man In The High Castle last night. But it has been 2 years since the last season and I can't remember a thing from it. So I may go back and rewatch the series.

Latest posts

Twitter