What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Lysrin

it'll be ripped for torrenting soon/easily enough.
Perhaps, but that's not how I roll ;)

Amazon has bought S4 and S5.
Thanks lowfat. Looked up some trailers for 4, looks intriguing. Production value is certainly still there which is good to see. Naomi cut her Belter hair!!?? Shocking! :D Also nice to see a quick shot of Camina Drummer in the trailer. I really like that character and was hoping she'd be back if there are more seasons.

Mr. Friendly

just watched the new MiB: International. was a much more serious movie, a lot darker...humor felt a lil shallow, but had it's moments. I enjoyed it. give it a C+.

Shadowmeph

just watched the new MiB: International. was a much more serious movie, a lot darker...humor felt a lil shallow, but had it's moments. I enjoyed it. give it a C+.
it was ok but it also was to me very predictable that is the problem when you get older all of the story's movies tv shows start repeating with minimal changes to the story.

lowfat

Staff member
watching some Russian show on Netflix, Better Than Us. Available w/ voice over but I prefer original language w/ subs.

Arinoth

Staff member
Getting through the second season of The Son, not bad series, entertaining.

lowfat

Staff member
Finished Dark Crystal The Age of Resistance. Absolutely loved it.

Will probably watch the og movie tomorrow for the first time. :eek:

FreeKnight

Finished Dark Crystal The Age of Resistance. Absolutely loved it.

Will probably watch the og movie tomorrow for the first time. :eek:
I've never seen it before either, post back with your thoughts if you don't mind. I'm curious how well it has aged or if it's worth a watch without a nostalgia filter...

Latest posts

Twitter