What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Mr. Friendly

just watched The Mandalorian and it definitely was good. they tried a bit too hard to make it feel like Episode III, but they did succeed even if it was a bit too exhuberant. thoroughly enjoyed.

ADZ124

I hope Netflix's witcher series doesn't end in disappointment. It doesn't inspire a lot of confidence since they've been pumping too much crap lately. Quality > Quantity. HBO rarely takes on projects but when they do, they tend to nail it.

Arinoth

Staff member
Finished episode 6.

Got quite the laugh from
a Canadian business man named Timothy Horton
Yeah me and the missus enjoyed that too, it was great little Canadian humour that probably went over a lot of people's head.

On2wheels

just watched The Mandalorian and it definitely was good. they tried a bit too hard to make it feel like Episode III, but they did succeed even if it was a bit too exhuberant. thoroughly enjoyed.
yeah I saw EP1 last night too, really good, not too childish either.

Shadowmeph

I just started the blacklist, reached S1E21 so far and quite enjoying it.
I like it there is a couple parts in one of the seasons that got a little different to where I didn't like it but I pushed through now its good again :)

CMetaphor

Quadfather
The Boys, on Amazon.. Just finished episode four.
And and and? Did you like it as well?

For me, the new "set" of superhero shows orders like this:
1) Doom Patrol (it's really, really good. Already an all-time favorite of mine, so long as they don't pull a GoT in a later season)
2) The Boys (not a close second, but still very good. Karl Urban is kicking ass quite well!)
3)???
Last) The Umbrella Academy. (It's just... Boring? Lame? Predictable? Put it this way: Nothing surprised me, not even the biggest twists. Tom Hopper is massively underused and wasted on his flat character. Won't even bother watching an S2, if there is even an S2. Should probably be cancelled so Hopper can move onto a better show)

Latest posts

Twitter