What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

lowfat

Staff member
Legend of Korra. Watched Avatar this summer and loved it. I had no idea there was a sequel until a couple of days ago.

sswilson

Staff member
Folding Team
Without giving away any spoilers... if anybody who's watching cares to notice.... there seems to be an awful lot of time left in episode 8'th's on-demand file when the credits start to roll... (Watchmen of course.... :) ).

Shadowmeph

I always ( even in movies) leave them and listen and or watch until the ep and credits have finished

Izerous

Triad princess was interesting only 6 episodes. If a season 2 came out I'd probably watch it but it wouldn't be a priority.

One thing really stood out though and it wasn't the show itself. My understanding is Netflix is really trying to push for some of these Asian TV series to grab some actual traction. I watched the whole thing with subtitles not even thinking to look for a dubbed audio track. Played about 15 seconds of the English dub and it was horrendous. If you have plans riding on shows like this spend some budget on the actual dubbing because wow it was bad. Or just don't do it at all and force subtitles.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Tried the Pilot of Watchmen and can't say I'm very impressed. Sensationalized exaggerated and forced are the words I'd use for it. Are there even any Watchmen in the Watchmen tv show? Cause I don't recognize anyone or anything so far. I don't need a superhero show to be reminded of racism or terrorism either tbh, there's enough of that in reality without seeing worse versions on TV.

Not even sure I'll keep watching it. It's not as predictable and boring as Umbrella Academy, but it's nowhere near as good as The Boys, and even further from Doom Patrol. It's just meh so far.

Latest posts

Twitter