What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Lysrin

It's rather boring. :eek:

SACRILEGE!! 😁

It is certainly from a different era... One thing I was pleased with in the new series, although it looks better, is how true they stayed to the look and feel of the original.

I watched the first two episodes of "Another Life" on Netflix; the space show with Katee Sackhoff. I think it was mentioned on here before, but has anyone made it through the season? Does it get any better?

I mean there were a few things in it to at least make me watch the second episode but for the most part the show just has a lot of dumb ideas in it. Maybe I'm too critical because I'm looking for another Expanse? ;)

And the endless shots of Katee looking contemplative or emotional, or of the muscles in her arms... OK we get it: she's in good shape. Can we get back to the SPACE show part now?!

Valkyrie

SACRILEGE!! 😁

It is certainly from a different era... One thing I was pleased with in the new series, although it looks better, is how true they stayed to the look and feel of the original.

I watched the first two episodes of "Another Life" on Netflix; the space show with Katee Sackhoff. I think it was mentioned on here before, but has anyone made it through the season? Does it get any better?

I mean there were a few things in it to at least make me watch the second episode but for the most part the show just has a lot of dumb ideas in it. Maybe I'm too critical because I'm looking for another Expanse? ;)

And the endless shots of Katee looking contemplative or emotional, or of the muscles in her arms... OK we get it: she's in good shape. Can we get back to the SPACE show part now?!

I think we have to go back to Star Trek to get back to the "SPACE show"...might be a little stretch but ...now that we know for sure there are some interesting places to go out there......let's go.

Shadowmeph

SACRILEGE!! 😁

I watched the season like most shows well hard to explain but I was able to make it through it wasn't tooo bad I think its more like a put yourself in there position show which I was able to do then an all out action show .
SOmetimes show s it takes a few trys to watch like for me Dexer when it first came out years back I couldnt watch it it just didnt click. then a few season later there was nothing that I liked on TV so I watched a newer ep and loved it so I went back and started from the first season

sswilson

Staff member
So what did we think of the first watchmen episode? The ending was certainly bizarre enough to rate a second episode.... ;)

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
they should have ended The Expanse with the season 3 finale. they won't navigate going from a single focus (the proto molecule) to opening up a portal with access to 1300 worlds and create a thread of problems on just one of those worlds chosen for colonization. /me slaps forehead

Latest posts