What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

CMetaphor

Quadfather
I actually like it more than I thought I would! A guy at work told me to check it out, glad I did. I plan on binging this weekend 👍🏻

If you like it, seriously consider giving Doom Patrol a try. I know i sound like a broken record at this point, but it's the first show in Years to make me laugh out loud or truly feel for the characters. It's weird and fun and crazy and different and I love it. 👍

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Mandalorian only new thing besides the youtubes

I was okay with the first episode, reserving judgement until it's got several episodes under its belt. Not bad at all so far. It was actually a good gamble on Disney's part, because "bounty hunting" isn't exactly something you see often anywhere on TV. So, we'll see.

Shadowmeph

getting caught up in the handmaidens tail I hate watching shows then have to wait for a week or longer to see the next ep so I grab the whole season ( usually) and bing watch so as I am waiting for other tv shows to get through there season I watch things like Old star trek eps or shows I have that havent watched yet like handmaidenss tail that show is ifferent I have had it for a while and kept putting off watching it becasue it is kind of slow but now I have to watch trhe last 3 eps of season 2 and actually like it it either watch that or start a new character in ARK survivior which is hugely time consuming.
I liked doom patrol also Titans isnt to bad

Arinoth

Staff member
I have been quite enjoying The Mandalorian even if it slightly sways from Manadolrian lore we've seen prior that's canon. I suppose one could argue that certain sects of it may have evolved differently while dealing with the Empire.

Latest posts