What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Wicked15

Just Finished S1 of The Punisher. As an avid Marvel fan I can't believe I didn't watch it until now. Watched the entire first season between Thursday and Sunday night lol.
I WOULD be starting S2 tonight, but I need to watch the Crisis on Infinate Earths cross-over from last night that I missed since I don't have cable

Arinoth

Staff member
IMO I think you'll be better off spending your time watching S2 of the Punisher then The Crisis on Infinite Earths but that's because those CW DC shows have been going down hill over the years (to me)/

JD

Staff member
I haven't been watching any of the DC shows for a while now, but did start the Crisis on Infinite Earths before the holidays and will finish it now. It's mostly standalone I think and neat to see all the cameos.

Entz

First 3 were a mess but I enjoyed the last two, especially #5. These shows do much better when they are not trying to be all serious.

Shadowmeph

I haven't been watching any of the DC shows for a while now, but did start the Crisis on Infinite Earths before the holidays and will finish it now. It's mostly standalone I think and neat to see all the cameos.
I had issues because I had to sort through the right order of the story line in each show since I was just downloading the shows and didnt even realize the crisis part

mGz

Just binge watched The Witcher. It's not terrible but the forced diversity is a little ridiculous.

Wicked15

I only watched Arrow and Flash fully. Both were going downhill for sure but since I had so much time invested in their story lines already I was committed to seeing them through lol.

Super Girl I only watched the cross-over episodes. Same with Batgirl or whatever she is. Never watched any of the Legends of tomorrow but I could at least grasp the characters when they cameo'd since the mains were in Arrow & Flash originally.

But you are all right - I have little to no intention on watching or following any other DC shows currently available.

Arinoth

Staff member
Legends of Tomorrow is the only of the bunch I can still stand watching as it knows it's over the top and embraces it.

Latest posts