What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

misterd

Haven't posted here (or anywhere) in a minute. Just watched the 1st season of Hunters on Prime Video, which was entertaining. Also into Man in the High Castle (started it a while back and now find myself watching more TV)

Will be reading this thread to get some more suggestions.

Lysrin

Finished Knightfall season 2. Pretty much one of the more depressing watches in a while. And then the ending felt like "What?! We're on episode 8? We only have funding for 8 episodes! Finish this up in the next 5 min!"

So... don't think I'd recommend it. It isn't terrible, but overall meh. The first season by the end won me over and made interested in a second season. This season didn't make me keen on a season 3.

FreeKnight

'Binged' (for me) 'The Boys' on Amazon Prime over the last week. I had watched half of the first episode probably around 6-7 months ago and it didn't really draw me in too much, but damn did it get really good. I'm surprisingly eager to see season 2.

Should probably finish Westworld season 2 next, but it sounds like season 3 is a hot mess :S

Lysrin

Watched first season of Ragnarok on Netflix. Norwegian show about gods and giants, not the Marvel movie ;)

Pretty good. Definitely a slow burn but kept me interested episode to episode. The English over-dub isn't too bad either, acting wise, so that helped.

Next I am going to try Snowpiercer (the new series) on Netflix.

Last edited:
G

'Binged' (for me) 'The Boys' on Amazon Prime over the last week. I had watched half of the first episode probably around 6-7 months ago and it didn't really draw me in too much, but damn did it get really good. I'm surprisingly eager to see season 2.

Should probably finish Westworld season 2 next, but it sounds like season 3 is a hot mess :S
I enjoyed it also, first 2 ep were slow but yeah great fun.

Rewatching American Gods again.

Prickly007

Next I am going to try Snowpiercer (the new series) on Netflix.

It's made by TNT, if the channel logo is anything to go by. A fact that might explain why, after watching the first two episodes, I find it incredulously stupid, yet oddly compelling. Nextflix productions don't seem to have that mixture.

Latest posts