What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Shadowmeph

IO just noticed the next ep of manalorian. I am hoping to see Asohka she is my fav character out of all the Starwars . last week I was expecting to see her but nope it ruined the ep for me so this week my expectations are low.
watched Discovery ( startrek) the other day and am really not liking what Iam seeing I mean ( SPoiler here) giving TIlly the Number 1 position was outright just plane stupid that had to be fan based from the writers DOnt get me wrong I like her character but she lacks the experience to make the quick 2 second calls that is between possibly saving your friend and the whole ship . I was surprised tha tthe Admiral didnt take someone he could trust and put them on the ship as Number 1 I mean that is what I would have done but nope this is Discovery where everyone is happy ok end of gripe lol.
found my complete series of Dexter will start watching those hopefully by the time I finish the new season of Dexter will start .

G

Been rewatching Space Above and beyond. Been years since I watched it, shame was a decent series.

Lysrin

IO just noticed the next ep of manalorian. I am hoping to see Asohka she is my fav character out of all the Starwars . last week I was expecting to see her but nope it ruined the ep for me so this week my expectations are low.
She's pretty freakin' awesome! Not perfect, but I am very pleased.

it was VERY good for it's time.
I had forgotten all about that show! It was good.

Lysrin

Not watching it yet but looking forward to the new season of The Expanse on Prime coming 16 Dec! Wheeee! :)

Not much of a clip but a clip nonetheless:

Trailer:

Last edited: