What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

mGz

I'm pretty late to the party but I recently binged Altered Carbon a few days ago. Overall - not bad. What stood out was the cinematography along with having Dolby Vision, it makes some scenes incredibly vibrant on an oled.

mGz

Altered Carbon season one I thought was decent. How does the second season compare?

I mean I enjoyed it - but if I hadn't binged, it would've been very easy to lose track of what's happening. There's a lot going on.

mGz

We were "meh" about the second season. Ok, but could be a lot better. Not as good as the first.

Wonder why that is. Honestly, I doubt you'd be truthful in saying because most closet racists tend to share a similar sentiment since it came as a huge shock (having a change in lead). What's the term people like using again? Forced diversity? Comical... I understand the guy has been in a lot of stuff lately but C'mon.

Literally the only thing that was comically bad about the series was Reileen's revenge plot - along with how bad the writing was for her character. For entertainment value the show is good (and I say this as a self proclaimed pretentious film nerd).

FreeKnight

Wonder why that is. Honestly, I doubt you'd be truthful in saying because most closet racists tend to share a similar sentiment since it came as a huge shock (having a change in lead). What's the term people like using again? Forced diversity? Comical... I understand the guy has been in a lot of stuff lately but C'mon.

Literally the only thing that was comically bad about the series was Reileen's revenge plot - along with how bad the writing was for her character. For entertainment value the show is good (and I say this as a self proclaimed pretentious film nerd).

That reads like you're calling him a racist just because he didn't like the second season.

Latest posts