What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Shadowmeph

I like the black list I think he plays the part very well . I wonder if she will continue as him and he dies off .

I watched a few more eps of Jupiter's legacy its kind of ok I still think they slapped it together really quick just to make money.
I watched a movie called In the earth to me it was more about a couple of scientists that went crazy because of magic mushrooms while studying something in a forest allot of holes and unreasonable things that I would never have done ibn the story but I do get what they were trying to do

Prickly007

Was going throuugh one of my torrent sites last night to see what shows I missed while I was in the hopital, there were a lot! Watched the first three episodes of Star Wars: The Bad Batch last night.

The aftermath of order 66 was an interesting starting point.

Entz

I haven't had a chance to watch it yet but I am looking forward to it. Clone wars in general was the best thing out of Starwars save for Mando. Bad bunch should be fun.

Entz

I like the black list I think he plays the part very well . I wonder if she will continue as him and he dies off .
I do really like the Blacklist, have watched it from the beginning. Spader is just so damm good I can't imagine the show continuing without him.

My biggest gripe about the show is they dangle every last little thing and you never find out anything. Like ever. Guy is talking fine then for some reason he can only whisper now and there is a hit out. Did the same thing a few seasons ago with Red and Rostov etc. Its annoying lol.

Shadowmeph

going thorough the Avengers series right now . the one scene I and relate to is this ( I hope it isnt choppy) but people often talk about shadows selves this is me on a bad day and having to deal with people that claim to be better then others

Lysrin

going thorough the Avengers series right now . the one scene I and relate to is this ( I hope it isnt choppy) but people often talk about shadows selves this is me on a bad day and having to deal with people that claim to be better then others

Classic scene :)

Latest posts