What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Shadowmeph

I watched The Protégé with Samuel L. Jackson, Maggi Q and Michael Keaton.

it was entertaining :)

it's cool to see Keaton getting back into onscreen acting again...not just cameos and voice acting. but damn does he look old. that man's got wrinkles...buuut, that makes sense. he turned 70 only a few days ago.
I just watched this it was ok I was surprised how young Maggie Q looks (Knikita ) .
it was 80s style with the shot gun knocking people back 20 feet lol and Keaten in the sack with Maggie Q I was impressed

Lysrin

Had some family over so we paid the $35 to buy Black Widow on Google Play ("unlocking" it for the same price on Disney+ is just madness).

It wasn't quite what I expected, and it wasn't as good as the other Avenger movies imo, but is was entertaining and had some good dry humour. Again, wasn't expecting the latter, but it was good.

Lysrin

Season 3, final season, of Netflix Lost In Space coming 1 Dec 2021. I didn't realise it was coming that soon. I enjoyed the first two seasons so I'll be adding this to the watchlist. However... I can't remember what happened in season 2 so I'll have to go rewatch!

Shadowmeph

now come the slightly tricky part of watching the Stargate series SG1 season 8 and SG Atlantis season 1 its been a long while since I have watched the series and I really want to watch the two in the right order hehe
I remember when they first started to produce this SG1 I had a few clients I would drop off at the sets now that I think about it that was a very long time ago

Prickly007

Recently watched All or Nothing: Toronto Maple Leafs... was enjoyable reliving the Leafs crash and burn (last season).

Bond:No yime to Die was a bit of a dissapointment.

Shadowmeph

Iam srtill going through all the Stargate series but also watch Dexter New blood it isnt to bad and of course Doctor Who I havent watched yet but loopking forward t oit , whe n Iused t osmoke stupid sticks long ago I never missed any DOc who

FreeKnight

Watched first 6 episodes of Arcane. Never played LoL before. But really digging the show.
Ex-gf was messaging me the other day and saying it was really good, even if you're not familiar with LoL.

I picked up a membership to PBS last month so it's been a lot of 'This Old House' and 'Nova' for me :D

Latest posts