What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Lysrin

Triple 20 x 3 darts.

I played a lot of bush league pub darts in my early 20's. Before Texas Hold'em took over as the go-to pub gambling game.
I know the triple 20 bit. I was a little lost in @sswilson 's translation ;)

My university years were mostly spent on eight ball...

Lysrin

Watched episode 1 of THE EXPANSE season 6. Good start. Very nice to see those characters again. One of my favourite shows. Last season so I hope they finish it up well. I won't know how well of course since I haven't finished reading all the books yet!

Cptn Vortex

Even though I don't watch it anymore I'd still love to go try watching a live race. They were having indy races in Edmonton for a couple years before they banned the event, however at the time I was a broke student with massive student loans. Justifying the ticket price on my limited budget at the time was really hard so I never went. The year I could afford it was the year they banned it.

Edit: Was kinda soul crushing each year they ran it as I was close enough to the city center airport that I could hear the cars all day long.

Given the option though I'd definitely want to go to a city circuits like Melboune. Even 100's of hours I put into Gran Turismo 3 in high school my favorite circuits were always the city ones.

Yea Melbourne F1 is great. Ive actually been 5 times now, was thinking about going in 2022 but may skip a year. I was there in 2020... we were literally blocks away from the gates waiting at a friends place for 4 hours before then finally cancelled the event, meanwhile there were thousands of people waiting at the locked gates, cause at that point there was still no official word if it was cancelled or not!

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan
Yea Melbourne F1 is great. Ive actually been 5 times now, was thinking about going in 2022 but may skip a year. I was there in 2020... we were literally blocks away from the gates waiting at a friends place for 4 hours before then finally cancelled the event, meanwhile there were thousands of people waiting at the locked gates, cause at that point there was still no official word if it was cancelled or not!

how close to a riot was there when they were told it was a no-go?

Shadowarez

Folding Team
got hooked on The Blacklist not sure why it s not the normal show i watch but its on netflix in 4k hdr and seems every episode is intense.

Latest posts