What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The 'What are you watching' Thread

Marzipan

Prince Rupert, British Columbia, Canuckistan

Shadowmeph

I wouldnt say rogue one was the best out of the star wars tril but it was better then most I think it for me is because I seen the the empire strikes back when it came into theaters back in the 1970-80s then I watched Starwars a new hope and at that time they were borth the best but I am more of a trek fan so I was having I guiess issues between being a treky and a starwars but then I leaned towartd s starwas becasue of how close it is to the Taoist way of though with the force and such then Rogue one was to me the third best of the tril the rest were not so great I mean the newer ones were good but the ep 1-3 to me were ok

Shadowmeph

just watched the first episode of Silo. my word! :D
I was thinking of checking that out, as it is I am going through forever knight and the mentalist I did binge watch the Mandolorian and stranger things. funy about stranger things it wasnt until mid way through the final season when I clued in as to why her name is El lol

Latest posts