What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The "What book are you reading" Thread

Arinoth

Staff member
Doing it in reverse order I suppose, but having watched and really enjoyed the TV series, I am reading book one in The Expanse series by James S. A. Corey, "The Leviathan Wakes".
I'm planning on doing that once the tv series finishes as I don't want to spoil it for myself.

SugarJ

Staff member
The Rise and Fall of D.O.D.O, a interesting mix of sci-fi and fantasy. (Magic and time-travel).
1569879041271.png

Arinoth

Staff member
I'm a pretty slow reader and there are a lot of books in the series ;)
I'm the opposite, I'm quite the fast reader when it comes to reading something I like/enjoy to read. I know they are on the shorter side of things due to be young adult novels, but I'm already 1/3 of the way through he Animorphs anthology.

Bunlom

I'm the opposite, I'm quite the fast reader when it comes to reading something I like/enjoy to read. I know they are on the shorter side of things due to be young adult novels, but I'm already 1/3 of the way through he Animorphs anthology.
I'm not used to using a reader. I like to sit alone in a quiet place and read.

twinkledime

Make your bed: Little things that can change your life... and maybe the world. Super short, easy to read, doesn't go deep but I literally started making my bed every morning :D

Caldezar

The Rise and Fall of D.O.D.O, a interesting mix of sci-fi and fantasy. (Magic and time-travel).
View attachment 27144
I didn't like it. Decent concept for a story, but It felt like lazy writing to me.

I just finished 'Singularity Trap'. Quick, easy read; it's an old concept done a bit differently than I've seen it before. I'd recommend it if you're looking for something light.

1572354489771.png

Latest posts

Twitter