What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The "What book are you reading" Thread

Lysrin

You churn through so many books @lowfat we need some follow up star ratings from you! Are you able to like your own posts in the new HWC system? Appears not. That would defeat the purpose I suppose :)

I've put several of the ones you pointed out in my reading list but it'd be nice to know which ones you thought were worth reading. I suppose any of the series ones where you are into book 2 or 3 of the series is a good indication.

lowfat

Staff member
You churn through so many books @lowfat we need some follow up star ratings from you! Are you able to like your own posts in the new HWC system? Appears not. That would defeat the purpose I suppose :)

I've put several of the ones you pointed out in my reading list but it'd be nice to know which ones you thought were worth reading. I suppose any of the series ones where you are into book 2 or 3 of the series is a good indication.
All the Will Wight books were awesome. Self published and generally dirt cheap on Amazon.com kindle. Its 'progression fantasy', where people actually level up.

The first two Arcane Acsension books by Andrew Rowe are good too. Also self published and also progression fantasy.

Same w/ the Mage Errant's books above.

I'm really on a self published and level up fantasy kick lately. Mainly because they were like $2-$5 each. :p

FreeKnight

Good read, does a good job going over the early life of the chiro industry and how insanely 'woo' it is. Nothing I wasn't familiar with but it was a good read.

lowfat

Staff member
@Lysrin

One of Will Wight's series is completely free right now.

EDIT: Redshirts by John Scalzi is also free. Its was odd as hell but enjoyable.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Twitter