What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The "What book are you reading" Thread

lowfat

Staff member

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
I can never keep up with you @lowfat but it is nice to have this curated list to look over when I need to pick up something new to read! Thanks for continuing to share.
Agree, I dont post often what I'm reading, but he has similar tastes to me from what I gather so I've definitely read a couple. I think it was @lowfat that got me to start reading the Malzhan series actually a few years ago.

FreeKnight

I assume lowfat manages to burn through so many because he's living in Grande Prairie. And having been there..... what else are you going to do ;)

lowfat

Staff member
Sufficiently Advanced Magic by Andrew Rowe FREE today on .ca and .com. 'Progression fantasy'. Not necessary to read author's other books. I've really enjoyed this and the rest of the guy's books.

EDIT: Wait, first book of all three series is free today!

Prequel to series above. I've read after the top series w/o issue.

This probably should be read after 'Arcane Ascension 2' but probably not 100% required. The book below and its sequel are some of the most fun I've had reading.

Last edited: