What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

The "What book are you reading" Thread

Mr. Friendly

looking at a few of the books by Dr. Jason Fung on diabetes, fasting and such.

also, any of you subscribe to any book service like Kindle Unlimited or Audible, etc?

TheWanderer

Mage Errant is great, I really like how legendary beasts have their own kingdoms.

iu

Just started this series, seems okay.

Herne

Just finished this; I have serious doubts there will ever be better examination of Paltrow's 'A View from the Top'
ayoade-on-top-richard-ayoade-9780571339136.jpg

FreeKnight

Mage Errant is great, I really like how legendary beasts have their own kingdoms.

iu

Just started this series, seems okay.
I really liked Weis and Hickman as a kid in the 90s. The Dragonlance Chronicles were a fun series, though the following series after the Raistlin books dropped in quality IMO. Never read much of their other stuff and I've largely given up fantasy for reference and non-fiction, but back in the day I had multiple bookshelves of Dragonlance, Forgotten Realms, David Eddings, Wheel of Time, etc.

Last edited:

Arinoth

Staff member
Yeah it's a completely different vibe, let me know when you finish, I wanna ask which story was your favourite.
Will do, and will depend on how much time I spend reading right now versus other things like gaming or gaming or dealing with the doggo

Latest posts

Twitter