What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Thermaltake Launches DDR4 RAM

sswilson

Staff member
Trying to consolidate their ecosystem , to show the Thermaltake logo on most products as possible .
Thermaltake used to have their fingers in just about everything PC related. At one time there was a good chance that any case "modding" (at that time modding included everything outside of the standard beige box) you wanted to do had a thermaltake product that would do it.

justmehereajax

Thermaltake used to have their fingers in just about everything PC related. At one time there was a good chance that any case "modding" (at that time modding included everything outside of the standard beige box) you wanted to do had a thermaltake product that would do it.
Now I remember TT. They use to have the scene back in early 2000s I think

Entz

LGR is about to release a video showing one of their lovely products from early 2000 ;)

Honestly I would never buy ram from them unless I knew who the OEM as, they put their name on so much junk =/

Error 403 Daily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=345236864347 : dailyLimitExceeded

Twitter