What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Thermaltake Tower 100 - well reviewed ITX tower with lots of compatibility

Bond007

A case with different looks and quite a lot of flexibility for components. Personally the plastics seem to look a bit cheap in some of the pictures, but you would have to see it in person to know for sure. The fan setup is a bit unique..

Seems to be well liked in the review.

FreeKnight

Honestly, 'cheap plastic' has been Thermaltake's modus operandi for as long as I've been making PCs. They've been a low cost and questionable quality brand forever.

That being said, I don't hate this case. It's always nice to see a new twist on a case, and it has decent enough aesthetics.

Izerous

Folding Team
Honestly, 'cheap plastic' has been Thermaltake's modus operandi for as long as I've been making PCs. They've been a low cost and questionable quality brand forever.

That being said, I don't hate this case. It's always nice to see a new twist on a case, and it has decent enough aesthetics.
There are so many thermaltake cases friends bought and thats all that went through my head. Plastic doors on plastic hinges attached to plastic panels. plastic plastic and more plastic attached to a thin metal frame

moocow

This definitely look different from what they shown last year. Steve @ GN torn them a new butthole over the original demo case. In the demo case, both the side glass are 100% glass. In the production, it's 50% glass and 50% mesh. Also in the demo case, the bottom is completely steel with no opening but for some reason they still stuck a mesh filter there.

Bond007

This definitely look different from what they shown last year. Steve @ GN torn them a new butthole over the original demo case. In the demo case, both the side glass are 100% glass. In the production, it's 50% glass and 50% mesh. Also in the demo case, the bottom is completely steel with no opening but for some reason they still stuck a mesh filter there.

They definitely made chages from then to now.

CMetaphor

Quadfather
Other than not forcing buyers into buying an SFX PSU for this case, it's really nothing special. A weird format with mediocre airflow and more annoyances than I can count. Next

moocow

It's a showcase box. If companies can make money off RGB, Thermaltake can make money off this thing. I would like to see a comparison with NR200 numbers.

Latest posts

Twitter