What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Thermaltake Unveils Element V Full-Tower Chassis [PR]

Killswitch

The Element G people...... have a look at the Element G. I have one and it's great. I like the exterior of the Element V, and it has lots of potential but the fact that the isn't black interior has me baffled.

JD

Staff member
HAF932 anyone? A bit of the Sniper too.

And that window is utterly useless. Great, you can see a piece of your motherboard? Like common now.

Ditch the huge side fan, and put in a full window. Then paint the whole thing black inside. It would then be semi-enticing.

DkRk

Bit of a letdown, especially considering their two excellent offerings, the 'Element G' and 'Element S' . Then again, does interior colour matter in this instance?

DkRk

when you put 2000 to 3000 dollars worth of gear in a box that has a grey flat metal look it's just kinda like those parts look great but! look at the case

I can understand that. However, I've never been one for aesthetics, as long as the job is done. Then again, I bet it costs mere cents to get the interior done anyways. Plus, the Element S which doesn't have a side window still has a black interior, so it's weird that Thermaltake hasn't done the same for this supposedly more premium offering.

Latest posts