What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

They Only Made 200 of this EPIC Case... in 2005!

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team

These days custom PC cases are everywhere but back in 2005 things were different. Back then the Cooler Master Stacker 830 was one of the most popular E-ATX cases around but only 200 of these amazing custom versions were made....and it was really something EPIC!

lowfat

Staff member
My favourite case of all time. I've had 3 Stacker 830/832s. Wanted And one of them I bought back 10 years after selling to a friend. Still own 2, although 1 is at least 50 pieces. Wanted one w/ an acrylic side panel so bad for years.

Very mod friendly. Love the 2.5mm aluminum for the interior.
But it is really terrible for access and water cooling. Even with modding it isn't possible to fit more than two 3x120mm rads.

Mr. Friendly

I never had the opportunities to have the cases I most wanted. both were from Thermaltake...waaay back, they had a case called the Daimler. and then the Mozart TX...damn that was a fine (BIG) case. :)

JD

Staff member
Always wanted a Stacker 830, I was rather young back then though and could not afford such things. I don't think I would of got this one with the flame paintjob though.