What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

They Re-launched MicroMachines

JD

Staff member
Maybe I'm mistaken in my memories, but weren't Micro Machines metal before? Or at least seemed metallic? These just don't quite look right.

Izerous

Folding Team
interesting. I never got into micro machines...but the pictures of their new products look like really flimsy plastic bits. :(

Yeah it looks a little bit like the cheap knock offs I saw or some of the lower grade models that cam out. I grabbed a random handful just as an example (i happens to know where some were). As some of the originals were hit and miss too.

The train engine is pure plastic not even a metal axle. The yellow convertible has the metal axles but the undercarriage is pure plastic. But then the others most of them have actual metal undercarriage and screws attaching the body to them. The yellow convertible isn't screws but plastic welded? And that's kind what I'm going to expect from these. Plastic on plastic with metal wire axles.

20200916_154517.jpg

Still kind of excited to find out after being gone so long that they are coming back.

The trails on the left the black one is real, the grey ones are a lower grade plastic and the weehls have fallen off. The semis were a pull back and fire kinda thing but I think they were knockoffs . That's kinda the quality I'm expecting

Izerous

Folding Team
The plane in the top right is solid metal with exception to the propellers and missing rear tire

ipaine

They were all metal with some being a mix of metal and plastic. I loved how some would have opening doors and hood/trunks.

Latest posts