What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Things that drive me Bat S$%T Crazy part one haha

Soullessone21

So in life we all have lets call them quirks, my biggest one is the line "It was denied Rma/I do not want to Rma it so it just sits"

To me that is completely insane, if this ever happens to you and the item is in the warranty time frame send it to me, I don't charge I just get results.

Or if you just dont want it anymore I will find it a home :thumb:

Braineater has about one of these posts a week and they drive me nutz!!!!!:doh:

:punk:ps Congrats Brain you the man:clap:

rjbarker

Got the okay to RMA my 100i, but can live with it for now (one of the Fan Headers on the Pump is fubar, the other works), maybe RM it next month, just another for ya Soul :)

Soullessone21

Got the okay to RMA my 100i, but can live with it for now (one of the Fan Headers on the Pump is fubar, the other works), maybe RM it next month, just another for ya Soul :)

Hey dont you start with me Bob I know where you live :p:whistle:

Get er fixed and enjoy perfection haha

rjbarker

When I was disassembling the Rig to take the Mobo out I pulled on the little fan header on the pump and the whole header plug came out.....just have to use the other one, although I found out it is worthy of an RMA. Maybe when I get back from work In June, must be the perfectionist!!!

I know if I get my RIVE back, rebuild everything, boot and see 12GB of RAM I'm sending the whole works to Soul :)

Soultribunal

Staff member
Rahrahrah...

SR2 #4 is still going strong crunching...

And yet every post I make about it you seem to find....:whistle:

Things that make me bat shit crazy.

People who ask questions that they can find the answer too themselves, it just takes 5min less time by wasting my time instead.

Pisses me off everytime, I have so much damn responsibility at the company answer petty stuff is tedious.

-ST

Daedalus2002

people who walk around and stare at their cellphones while walking. Causing them to walk like an old man/lady with arthritis and blocking everyone from passing.

Latest posts