What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Thinktank Revision 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrainEater

Actually , I've thought about this a great deal in the last while.

No gasoline.That's chickenshit.

Here's what's going to happen , If things go my way.

I have a cousin who is a Capt. Firefighter in Edmonton...I'm going to ask for some help from him in contacting the CFD.....

I want to rent thier 'test space' .

With that , and some real Intel sponsorship , I think I'll run pure diethyl ether , cooled with liquid nitrogen.A true suicide run.....it's gonna dissolve the motherboard and the seals etc....

....But I 'd really like to see -100 submersion , even if it only lasts for a few hours.

:thumb:

great_big_abyss

Okay, I just spent portions of the last two days reading through this entire thread....only to see that it didn't work :shok: Doh.

Who would have thought that Alcohol is conductive enough to prevent POST.

I really hope you find a solution to the problem, B.E.

Maybe we can go all 'Breaking Bad' on whoever sells Fluorinert, and we can steal a 50Gal drum of the stuff.

BrainEater

OK.

This is probably a major announcement.

After mebbie 750 hours of wiring a smartphone capable , NEMA 4X rated , 60 Hl brewhouse , I've learned a massive amount of info about extreme wiring , and well.... making Thinktank 3 is no problem.

I've also got the ear of a serious electrical engineer. He gets custom CSA stickers 5 times a week.

While the original case/tank will work fine , the rest of the machine will be reworked.

Stay tuned for Thinktank3 , but please be patient , I'm still building beer too !!!

Cheers !

Ross

BrainEater

Gonna need to extend the roof :

braineater-albums-thinktank-3-picture1614-tt3-1.jpg

----

Lpfan4ever

Raging hard on, engage.

I couldn't believe it when I saw this thread had updates. GOGOGOGOGO. I can actually see this mythical thing in person this time!

Status
Not open for further replies.