What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Thinktank Revision 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Actually, I've been reading on the ISO 8846 spec;

Describes test methods and requirements for the design of electrical devices to be used on small craft so that they may be operated in an explosive atmosphere without igniting surrounding flammable gases.
that answered my concern. Carry on. :whistle:

BrainEater

Just curious BrainEater, do you have a running $$$ total? Or do you even really want to know?

Great stuff man!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Thx.

Sure.....

I have sponsors , which means I've gotten some stuff for free , but even with that it's mebbie a couple thousand.....It's not the parts that matter though , it's the labor , and I only pay myself 5c an hour so......

:thumb:

Jack Rabbit

...You know me all too well , and we've never met.haha.Very good ! cheers !...
Your worklog says a lot about you!

I would love to see how that pump works. My guess is those bolts need to be torqued just right to keep the seals breaking and other things so I would not be taking the thing apart. Of course, this project is beyond me in so many ways.

S_G

I'll donate. Give me your address, I will mail you a hamburger. You must be famished!

BrainEater

Burgers n beers......Awesome !! hehe

Actually , Wildrose will give me verts of any one of thier beers , not just the ones they normally do. :thumb:

------

Let's not plan the party yet.....

I am undecided if I should do a "no-load-test" ( making sure the -70c doesnt explode anything) .....If I'm going to have people over to see the thing run , That would be best , I really should make sure the hardware will do what it's supposed to.

Remember , there are 2 parts to this ;

a) Build a functional alcohol/dry ice cooling system...and ,
b) Make a computer work in it.

I think I'd rather have people over for part b , but hey , watching it self destruct might be fun too.....

hahaaha

:thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twitter