What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Thinktank Revision 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
FiXT is going, and he does the video reviews. I'm sure there will be decent coverage.

ipaine

Well after following this for so long I just have to say good luck.

I really can't wait and even though it is not streaming I will be watching the video as soon as it is up. Heck if it wasn't for the fact that everyone else is on vacation at work I could have taken the day off and drove down for the day.

BrainEater, no matter if it works or not, what you have built here is just down right amazing. It really is just down right incredible the amount of work and time you have put into this and I'm sure you are just as anxious to see it working as the rest of us.

Oh yeah and kudos to HWC for getting behind its community like this and sending someone there to get some good footage.:thumb:

CORE

I've been checking this log of BrainEater since I came here. I honestly can't wait to see this baby fire up and boot.

@BrainEater, you really did a job well done in this projects more power to you!:clap:

Lpfan4ever

This just in! The city of Calgary and its surrounding area has just imploded, killing millions.
Anywho, can't wait for the start of this. And I just want to smash on that red button.

Looking at the most recent image and videos posted, it looks like there will be quite a bit of force swirling around the tank and I'm wondering how secure those sata cables and whatever cards your going to have in there are going to be. I'm worried the sata cables would be pulled off the mobo and, there would be some movement of the cards which might cause some damage to the mobo/card over time. looking forward to see it in action though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Twitter