What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Thinktank Revision 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sexercise

:eek:

I wish I could attend.

I'll be at work that day, patiently looking for updates on this thread, or on the news. I hope its the former.:haha:

Good luck!

kruzn4evr

I haven't commented in this thread until now, mostly because I'm just in awe of what this krazy s.o.b. is doing! :haha::thumb: Like so many of us, I can't wait to see the video and the results of this TRUE MONSTER!!!:shok::haha:

Best of luck :thumb::thumb:

S_G

Heh, dammit. I may need to be monitoring another event at around that time! Damn my work.

How do you guys plan on doing this? Recording and posting up later, or will you stream it live? I'm guessing the former. Probably should have contacted you guys sooner, might've been able to hook you up with everything you need to do some streaming, or at the very least donated some bandwidth from my webserver.

chouchou

holy crap.. will definitely be keeping my eyes out on this
stoked for the opening ceremony BE =)

H

HaDeS

Apparently someone is coming up from Vancouver... sorry i can't remember his name. He does the overclocking reviews around here? He is setting up the streaming stuff too i believe. We have an HD cam coming from Edmonton and another from Red Deer I think. I'll be taking a ton of still photos which might take a bit of time to sift through after the fact but we will try to get everything out as quick as possible.

TWO MORE SLEEPS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts