What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Thinktank Revision 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

BrainEater

I have started a 'Gallery' thread.

We did'nt get it totally working today , but we learned everything we need to make it go.

More worklog to come......

:thumb:

misterlarry

Sorry I had to leave so soon today. It was absolutely great meeting all of the participants.

I kinda wondered if it was the 1% water that was screwing things up. Do you think the authorities will believe that the still that you're about to set up is really and honestly only being used to distill 1% water out of isopropyl? After seeing the ThinkTank, it sure sounds reasonable to me.

Good luck BrainEater! Let me know when Round 2.0 of ThinkTank Revision 2.0 is slated to go. Too cool man!

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

P.S. Thanks for the swag HWC!

:punk: :punk: :punk:

Eldonko

Great to meet all you guys today, was a fun was to spend the day for sure! Dont worry there were so many cameras there so you guys will see everything soon..

MonsterSound

This is such an inspiring project BrainEater. Thanks for sharing your work on this and for continuing on, solving one problem at a time.
Soooo,... Best of luck. :thumb:

Last edited:
H

HaDeS

We had a lot of fun doing things to computer hardware I'd never dream of doing my own stuff. I mean who sprays ISO on a running computer or dumps dry ice straight onto a running computer just to see what it does. I will say tho... it was very very cool to see this thing pumping -50c ISO. The tank itself held up in spectacular fashion! Great meeting some of the other HWC guys had a fantastic time today experimenting :)

3.0 Charlie got a new nick name today too :) 12v Charlie hehehehe!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts