What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Thinktank Revision 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomBo

Hey I'm in Calgary and will do any basic machining you need for free, to help with the project! Very interesting hobby project you have going. Pm me, Tom

BrainEater

Cheers !

I have Final electrical inspections on my/our brewhouse work Tuesday.I'm then going to clean up after 2.5 months of double shifts , then I'm going skiing for 3 days.I'll think about the thinktank 3 in depth when I'm 'In depth powder'.

:thumb:

I will tell you this.It will be running pure diethyl ether. DI/LN2 heatexchanger .

:shok:

BrainEater

I think mebbie you are right Deano.Flourinert allaway.

While I have learned how to do 'explosionproof' connectors , Fc-77 is a better choice.

Regardless of Diethyl Ether /Fluorinert , the key for TT3 will be reducing the volume of liquid.The 'keg' holding tank is gone , the pump will be direct connect and the heatex will be the size of a large thermos.

----

I also think , I don't wanna run the rIVe I've got.......what's the best overclocking Mini ITX board out there ?

----

I've booked my room on the ski hill right next to the bar.I will be doing serious contemplation about this.

:thumb:

BrainEater

N1 John !!

That's much better....I'd like the PSU back in submersion...Reduces the wiring a lot , but I need the room.....I'll use SSD's in submersion too...

:ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts