What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

This case got a 10 in Maximum PC Mag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babrbarossa

I like the optional window and the space- also the pre-prepared water coolinh holes- I found that the review wasn't very exhaustive though- kind of a brain-fart. H.C. does far better! ;-)

cdn_Madrach

I like the optional window and the space- also the pre-prepared water coolinh holes- I found that the review wasn't very exhaustive though- kind of a brain-fart. H.C. does far better! ;-)
Oh crap was it already here? I looked first but obviosly not close enough:ph34r: My bad sorry bout that:biggrin:

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
HardwareCanucks will have our own review of this case coming up very soon.

Is there anything I can add to our review to make it a little more "exhaustive"?

BALISTX

One thing I find when some sites do reviews is they don't do a step by step installation of components to say how well they fit.

grinder

One thing I find when some sites do reviews is they don't do a step by step installation of components to say how well they fit.

agreed!

all case reviews should feature a buildup. That's where the good and bad parts of a case start to come out of the wash. I don't put much weight on a case review that doesn't feature a buildup.

Case in point (no pun intended), I reviewed an NZXT Adamas case. While the case was built like a tank and had some very good features, the side pannels rattled a bit from fan vibration. This was a design flaw and would not have been observed if a build up was dismissed in the review.

Last edited:

ScytheNoire

i was kinda shocked when MaximumPC gave this case a 10, because i think it's maybe a 9 at best, and that's only because of it's low price when compared to the top-end cases from Lian-Li and Silverstone.

thanks, but i'll stick with the Silverstone TJ09. it may of only got a 9 in MaximumPC, but i think it's much better than this perfect 10 case.

Patriote

i was kinda shocked when MaximumPC gave this case a 10, because i think it's maybe a 9 at best, and that's only because of it's low price when compared to the top-end cases from Lian-Li and Silverstone.

thanks, but i'll stick with the Silverstone TJ09. it may of only got a 9 in MaximumPC, but i think it's much better than this perfect 10 case.

I'd give it a 7.5 lol But yeah price is low for what you get. I'll stick with my lovely Stacker :biggrin:

MSwhip

I was reading your post dated on March 29, 2007 and also viewing the specs of your computer set up (which looks very current as in 2011 current). is it that whenever one updates the list of components of your pc, it changes it retroactively, so all your posts since day 1 show now with your updated system components?

Just wondering about the reasons.

Perineum

Your assumption is correct.

Regardless of what your post says from years ago, your PC specs, your profile picture and your tagline will all be current.

Status
Not open for further replies.