What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

This is what you need to buy if you want a CPU NOW!

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team

Let’s get started with intel. It looks like the company is finally waking up. After the 10th generation got destroyed by AMD’s new 5000 series. The blue team simply closed their eyes and ignored the competition.

And now, we finally get what I was waiting for. A price cut. Yes, ladies and gents, it seems like intel has reduced the price of all of its 10th generation CPUs. Now if you want an unlocked 10 core CPU the 10850K got about a 20$ discount, The 10850K btw, is like the 10900K, but better! How ? check the link down below. Anyways, that 20$ discount brings it down to 409.99 US. it’s not much but some other CPUs have deeper discounts and are actually REALLY good deals.

For example, if you want a 4 cores 8 thread CPU for your media center or for a basic gaming rig, the i3 10100 is only 115$ US and 174 Canadian. If you want something better like the i5 10400, that’s a 6 core 12 thread CPU, It only 160$ US but if you’re in Canada it’s an even better deal at 193$.

Mr. Friendly

yeh...some nice value on Intel CPU right now...if you can forgive the tax on their higher mobo prices and the literal lack of mobos right now.

Twitter