What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Time to start folding???

Caldezar

Somebody told me that next Tuesday might be a good day to make sure your computer is up and folding.:whistle:
Curious, will just folding at all be OK for whatever this is? Or should I be looking at running higher performance clients? I still have yet to get in to that.

enaberif

If someone can inform me of a way to make my 8800GT not squeal during folding sure.

Otherwise sorry.

Arinoth

Staff member
Temps are getting lower at night now, i am trying 1 CPU VMWare client and GPU client, so far temps are still a bit high for CPU, but GPU is a full 5C lower then normal

Lpfan4ever

I started a couple days early :whistle:
I have 2 VMWares and only 1 GPU (due to stability) and I'm nearly ready to pass out from heat. Holy f:censored:ck.

Nademon

I'm trying to fold but I really could use some help wish one you people lived closer to Tillsonburg to really come over and have a go at this with me :)
Lots of info here, but if you like, PM me and I'll do what I can to walk you through and get you up and running. Lots of folks here that know a lot and would be glad to help.