What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Tiny countertop dishwasher anybody?

sswilson

Staff member

I've seen a few countertop dishwashers over the years, but nothing this small.

Neat looking unit, but here's my question.... it's got a built-in water reservoir so it doesn't need to be plumbed into your existing system (or attached to the faucet like the full sized "portable" ones), but where does the waste water go?

Lysrin

I've seen a few countertop dishwashers over the years, but nothing this small.

Neat looking unit, but here's my question.... it's got a built-in water reservoir so it doesn't need to be plumbed into your existing system (or attached to the faucet like the full sized "portable" ones), but where does the waste water go?
Neat design for that IKEA-cool-sheik decour :) About the waste water, if you look at 17 sec into the video, does that look like a waste water tube going into the sink? That would seem to be the simplest solution; a waste water tube into the sink when it's running.

Izerous

Folding Team

There is an outlet hose if you bounce through the video that you can run to your sink with a weight on the end of the hose. And seems to rely on proprietary container of soap that you have to load it with for it to run that you have to keep buying to use it.

Soultribunal

Staff member
Wonder when it will:

A) Have RGB and connected to Synapse
B) Get Noctua Colours

That would sell millions then!

On topic, that is very cute, for smaller apartments and Condo's where a full size one might be an issue.

-ST

Lysrin

And seems to rely on proprietary container of soap that you have to load it with for it to run that you have to keep buying to use it.
I'm sure if it becomes popular enough, someone will make a refillable container option. Same as what happened with k-cups and the Keurig coffee makers.

Latest posts