What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Tips for Saving Money on Shipping Costs

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
It is basically 3/4 of the speed of ExpressPost and priced the same as Regular Parcel.

lcdguy

Folding Team
i just use my work since we get a pretty decent rates with the couriers and they can just take it off my paycheck :biggrin:

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
You would save, yes. Remember, a video card my be light but shipping companies use volumetric weight to calculate the cost of shipping.

Inik

Folding Team
I have my small business card from CP, and I really like the fact that the expedited parcel service is the same price as the standard service. So, you get a tracking number and a better shipping delay for a good price.:thumb:

Shrike

i've been using this for a couple months now i must say its very good. they few % discount isnt huge, its the online shipping tools thats awesome. i can draw up all the info online, the approximate weight/height etc.... and have a tracking number and printout printed in minutes. simply tape on the portion to the box, drop off at CP, no waiting or anything.

highly recommend signing up, its free!

Free is good. I'm signing up. Thx SKYMTL. :thumb:

KaptCrunch

for the USA orgin shipping use USPS international parcel (5-7 day AIR)

for sure beats UPS ground for when @ your door hit you with fuel,brokerage fees Extra

never paid extra when used USPS for you pay upfront its more then UPS.

but i know when @ door no surprises under the allowed tarrif/customs cost

Latest posts