What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

To buy: AGP video card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moi_meme22

Hello there !

I'm looking for an old and cheap AGP 8x video card.

Models: x850 pro, x800 pro, x800xl, x800gto, x800xt, x850xt, 6800gt, x1650gt,

... something that can run bf2 with p4 3,0ghz at least at 60fps with high details

I cannot really set a price, it will depend of the card, conditions, cables/cd, who is selling that....
I heard on ncix forum that somebody sold its x800gto here for 55$

my preferred one would be an x850 pro/xt

Last edited:

Shadowmeph

there is a place that I bought my x800 xt for cheap just check on ebay I think the name is called relshk or something like that check on ebay though I puicked mine up 1.5 years ago for 110 American + delivery I still use this card

tyreman

You might watch red flag deals.ca
You can watch the used FS computer stuff threads
or even post a LTB WTB add.

Moi_meme22

Thank you all for your answers!

However, I'm not sure I'll be able to run bf2 at 60 fps with a 7600gs, am I wrong?

ebdoradz

Thank you all for your answers!

However, I'm not sure I'll be able to run bf2 at 60 fps with a 7600gs, am I wrong?

you will but not @ high detail

you will need to turn to med the dynamic shadow and dynamic light

however BF2 fps are alot limited by your amount of ram, i couldn't get 50fps with my rig in sig (had a 6600GT be4) the game was all laggy and it was disgusting, i have upgrade from 1 gb to 2 gb and et voila, the game was smooth has hell and manage to have 60fps + with some setting @ high and the reste @ med

the 7600Gs will help for sure but if you dont have 2gb you could consider buying a bit of memroy to help your computer to "run" instead of "walking" when playing this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts