What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Toronto Maple Leafs...

fubar

LOL.... Now, they're planning a parade route already and don't want their past (when they rarely won) to be remembered. Wow, this joke of a franchise gets more amusing each year.

I guess they don't want their fans reminded of how stupid they are supporting this cash cow that only makes profit but doesn't actually win anything unless you call being the most inept franchise (in hockey and probably all of sports) winning. ;)

Oh, it's the players, too....they don't want them seeing when the franchise actually challenged for the Cup.

Toronto Maple Leafs new boss Tim Leiweke planning Stanley Cup parade | canada.com

cderrick14

The Leafs were extremely lucky to even make the playoffs last year, and now they have gone and removed some of their best players. I'd be highly surprised if they were still competitive in March this year.

trayton

Love my leafs and will till the day I die but wow still Kadri and Franson not signed whats going on! I hope we don't lose one of them. Not sure why they did some of the things they did. Like Komi only had 1 year left and he was already on the marlies so why not leave him there? Buy out someone else

Also not impressed how much they paid bozak how much will Kadri want seeing that.

proxy

I still don't understand why they bought out Grabovski and signed Bozak, and why they'd let Clarke MacArthur go when he'd have signed a cap friendly contract then sign Clarkson to a millstone.

crazyhorsejohnny

I still don't understand why they bought out Grabovski and signed Bozak, and why they'd let Clarke MacArthur go when he'd have signed a cap friendly contract then sign Clarkson to a millstone.

Yep that's a lot of $$$ and term for a guy who had one good year offensively since he's been in the league. I know he's tough and can drop the gloves but he's no Cam Neely or even Wendal Clark.

biff

Anyone know if there will be a way to stream the preseason games? I get game center live but I've read they don't have the preseason games.