What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

transfer files wireless via QR codes

Shadowmeph

this is nifty!
I remember when I first seen the qr code I was thinking how much info could a person access in a PC like say someone adding a very small one onto a doc or picture sent it out people download the doc or picture and now the person who created that qr code can now access there pc this sent me down the rabbit whole with all digital pictures and clips ( video clips) if a person had enough knowledge they could really mess up people

Mr. Friendly

I remember when I first seen the qr code I was thinking how much info could a person access in a PC like say someone adding a very small one onto a doc or picture sent it out people download the doc or picture and now the person who created that qr code can now access there pc this sent me down the rabbit whole with all digital pictures and clips ( video clips) if a person had enough knowledge they could really mess up people
I don't see why there would be a size limit on the file to transfer, just a limit on how many files can be transferred at a time.