What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

tri-x 290, ddr3 ram, i5 2500k

Meta|Gear

Looking for a estimate especially for the video card...

Sapphire Tri-X 290 - 1 fan does not spin, most likely needs to be replaced. works perfectly otherwise

Corsair Vengeance 2x4gb DDR3-1600

GSkill Sniper 2x4gb DDR3-1600

Intel i5-2500K cpu only

thx

proxy

I sold a few reference 290 cards for $350 each about 4 years ago.

Tri-X 290 is a solid card and miners have driven up prices so it's difficult to say.

I'm seeing silly asking prices locally, so maybe try $300 on Kijiji and see if you get any bites.

b1lk1

TRI-X 290's are still going for $400+ on Ebay. You would likely get top dollar on KIJIJI as well. I would not sell that one cheap if I were you.

Ram is $40 each for the sets.

CPU is somewhat tricky, but likely only worth $100 or less, likely less.

proxy

TRI-X 290's are still going for $400+ on Ebay. You would likely get top dollar on KIJIJI as well. I would not sell that one cheap if I were you.

Ram is $40 each for the sets.

CPU is somewhat tricky, but likely only worth $100 or less, likely less.

Are you sure it's Tri-X 290 or or Tri-X 290X that are selling for $400?

If it's the 290 then those cards are selling for more than they did 4 years ago haha.

b1lk1

Whoops! I missed the lack of the "X" which does make a big difference. I bet it still gets well north of $250.

Literally 1 month before the Bitcoin boom I paid $150 for a perfect working ASUS R9 290X CU II in the retail box. I've wanted to cash it in the last year or so but then I'd have to replace it.....

proxy

Whoops! I missed the lack of the "X" which does make a big difference. I bet it still gets well north of $250.

Literally 1 month before the Bitcoin boom I paid $150 for a perfect working ASUS R9 290X CU II in the retail box. I've wanted to cash it in the last year or so but then I'd have to replace it.....

Yeah, I noticed they're selling for prices I was getting 4 years ago haha.

I moved a few dozen cards back them from miner liquidations, wish I'd kept some for myself now.

eBay is definitely the way to go for that stuff, PM me what you get, I'm super curious, have the exact same card sitting in a PC somewhere ;).

Latest posts