What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

trouble on the horizon...

Mr. Friendly

lab grown coffee. there will be riots in the streets!

Mr. Friendly

quote...
with the team producing its very first cup, which Rischer says smelled and tasted similar to ordinary coffee.
...end quote.

I rest my case. ;)

blufiggs

oh dear LOL. they'll probably end up marketing it as something much more refined than it is too..

Mr. Friendly

I should also mention that instant coffee smells and tastes similar to ordinary coffee...but it is in no way COFFEE. it is a crutch.

what's crazy is how popular the stuff is in Europe.

Soultribunal

Staff member
I don't think it's that big of a problem. If lab-grown stuff taste as good and gives me as much of a kick then why not? As long as we are not growing human meat for eating, I'm cool. I'm also waiting for lab grown replacement organs.

One you go Human, you never go back.
"It's especially good if the subject is still alive, the fear adds...spice"

-ST

moocow

I should also mention that instant coffee smells and tastes similar to ordinary coffee...but it is in no way COFFEE. it is a crutch.
There is no sub to grinding real beans and making a fresh pot. I would say instant doesn't smell and taste as good as fresh brew from whole beans. Most of the pre-grind stuff in supermarket taste awful.

Latest posts

Twitter