What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Trouble when playing games

yycraven

I am puzzled, So I play games like BF3, world of tanks
and a few other different ones , now when I am playing any of these games my screen goes all funny, for about 1 second, then stops then a few minutes goes by it does it again.

The screen is full of lines, all colors hard to explain tried to take a video but happens so fast you can not really see it.
I have tried different cards, tried different settings low to high does not matter does it. Took off all settings still happens

Just puzzled
What else can I try. Maybe I am missing something, what else can I try. Really gets annoying.

specs of my system are below

yycraven

Okay will try to change cable first, then the monitor. Will let you know if that fixes it or not.

Thanks

Well Changed the cable still did it, took my son's monitor 19in and tried it and stopped doing it. So I guess I need a new monitor...:doh:

Now question is do I buy another 22in or do I go to a 24in

Last edited:

Painbringer71

bigger is better ....so I am told :)

24 " gets my vote it is a good size not over large and not too small seems right at least to me. But its up to you and your pocket book.

Latest posts

Twitter